Going beyond the content to help students understand how we know what we know and giving them the tools they need to think scientifically.
- Considered to be the best PU science colleges in KOPPAL Students of science are expected to possess good knowledge and interest in multiple concepts, theories, formulas and experiments. Students should have a high motivation to face challenges and tough competitions, entrance exams etc. These students should have good generalized reading habit and memorization, as only that will help them in various entrance exams like NEET, JEE, K-CET and many others.
Science course paves way for many options in your future studies, PU science deals with foundational science subjects like Physics Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Computer Science.
Teaching involves classroom teaching and practical training in laboratories.
Science Course Combinations
- PCMB – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
- PCMC – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
- I Language – English (Mandatory)
- II Language – Kannada/Hindi